Our client, a well-established international company providing Digital payment processing services. The Client seeking to fill the position of Accountant in Tanzania with a suitably qualified and competent accounting professional.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting function of the Company while ensuring that the company is compliant with all requirements as per the Tanzania Revenue Authority.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Company-based team keeping financial records and performing financial procedures (receipts, payments, petty cash, payroll).
- Manage annual financial planning and forecasting processes to produce robust plans.
- Lead the financial performance management process.
- Ensure full compliance with all tax declaration procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with labour laws regarding statutory declarations and remittances including NSSF, WCF etc.
- Be the key contact person for local authority, TRA, NSSF etc. regarding taxes and levies.
- Any other duty given by the supervisor as and when required.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree of accounting with a CPA (T) qualification.
- 5 Years’ experience as an accountant (Financial accountant).
- Experience in dealing with multi currencies
- Experience in working in a Tanzania Regulatory agencies such as Such as TIRA, TCRA, BOT etc will be an added advantage
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Strong attention to details, good analytical skills, ability to multi-task and high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems e.g., QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task & work well with others.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2021 with subject heading, as ACCOUNTANT. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.