Customer Service RepresentativeOctober 13, 2021
Senior Sales AgentOctober 25, 2021
Career Options Africa, is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and
Immigration support within the East African Region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and
now Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.
In order to enhance our operations, COA seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and
competent Administrative Assistant with experience working in a busy business environment.
To provide support to our team, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general
administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant will be trusted with various in office and out of
office duties including handling incoming and outgoing communication.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Day to day coordination of office activities including meetings, appointments, scheduled team
- Managing the director’s diary.
- Preparing basic reports
- Managing office petty cash.
- Carrying out vendor selection
- Processing supplier payments and staff reimbursement.
- Maintaining schedule of payments.
- Supporting HR team in recruitment, record management, and payroll inputs.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A very high level of professionalism, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential
for the role
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a starting salary of Ksh 30,000 for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th October 2021 subject heading, as
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and
qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or
expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.