Our client, a credit collections company is seeking to fill the position of Customer Service Representative in Kenya.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person with experience in customer service representation in Kenya.
The suitable candidate will be a competent and motivated Customer Service Representative that can work with little direction to serve as the main point of contact between the company and its customers. The candidate will play a front-line role in resolving customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. The candidate will answer questions about products, address complaints, resolve issues and drive customer satisfaction and retention.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Resolve Product or service problem by clarifying the customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
2. Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
3. Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
4. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
5. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
6. Manage large amount of incoming calls
7. Identifying and access customer needs to achieve satisfaction
8. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
9. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
10. Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
11. Keep records of customer interaction, process customer accounts and file documents
12. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
13. Go an extra mile to engage customers
14. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media
15. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problems or reasons for calling
16. Cancel or upgrade accounts
17. Assist with placement of orders, refunds or exchanges
18. Advise on Company information
19. Place or cancel orders
20. Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
21. Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation
22. Inform customers of the deals and promotions
23. Sell products and services
24. Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
25. Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is delivered
26. Close out or open call records
27. Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
28. Handle changes in policies or renewals
29. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
a) Bachelor’s degree in business or a relevant field.
b) 2 years of work experience in a customer service role
c) Proficiency in computer applications
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies. a) Good in spoken English and local languages. b) Excellent communication and organizational skills in the representation of the company. c) Excellent customer service d) Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment e) A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2021 subject heading, as Customer Service Representative. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications Unsuccessful.