Our client, a leading Chinese online merchandising Company is seeking to fill the above position in Uganda.
In order to enhance their operations, they seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent local E-commerce Business Performance Expert to be based in Uganda.
They seek to hire a creative and result oriented E-Commerce Business Performance Expert who will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy and achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales targets, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance.
The expert shall execute ad campaigns on search engines, other websites and social media and continuously evaluate the campaigns performance
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
1. Develop and implement the latest target audience specific digital marketing strategies for different online media including search engines, websites and social media
2. Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world by researching on the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ads.
3. Combines conventional expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management with modern online techniques to develop a superior online brand and shopping experience for customers.
4. Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns; 5. Build local customer service team, ensure the efficient implementation and continuous optimization of customer service business process and standards and lead the local team to improve the response time and customer satisfaction;
6. Build the last-kilometer distribution service, through the establishment of local logistics supplier cooperation system, to create an efficient and stable the last-kilometer distribution capacity; 7. Regularly conducts customer research and data analysis, understands customer needs and analyzes user pain points, and optimizes and improves services; 8. Works closely with investment, quality control, payment, operation, R&D and other departments to promote the rapid improvement of services quality.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or, Business Information Technology, IT or E commerce
2. Must have knowledge working knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM), product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), mobile device management (MDM) software, as well as sophisticated ecommerce analytics
3. Experience in the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) digital retail market shall be added advantage.
4. Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience,
5. English is the working language, Chinese, Arabic or French speaking will be an added advantage,
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
1. Very updated on modern e commerce and e marketing trends globally
2. Has strong planning skills, data analysis skills and a keen sense of user experience
3. Adapts to long-term local presence, team awareness and strong pressure resistance
4. Strong management and leadership skills
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Excellent interpersonal skills
8. Strong analytical skills
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to email@example.com by 15th July 2021 subject heading, as E-COMMERCE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE EXPERT. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.