Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda)
We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Preparation as well as submission of daily banking
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Prepare the necessary documents for bank transfers in consultation with the Director
- File and label all payments/receipts invoices, receipts and cover documents in the appropriate finance files
- Prepare expenses reports and attach all relevant supporting documentation for verification and approval
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by the management/line manager
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in business
CPA Section 4 and above
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
- Able to work with minimum supervision but can also work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to email@example.com by 31st March 2020 subject heading, as FINANCE ASSISTANT.
However, applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.