Our client Mosha Integrated Investment Company based at Taveta, Tanzania is operating a building stones quarry producing various sizes of building stones for Tanzania Market. The company uses various machinery including stone cutting, loading and excavating machinery. The company seeks to recruit an experienced maintenance Foreman with experience working in a building stones quarry supervising all operations.
The Foreman will have the primary responsibility of enhancing productivity at the quarry by supervising ground clearing and stone cutting operations. He she will be responsible for;
1. Planning site layout
2. Planning operations to ensure all operations run smoothly
3. Working with sales team to ensure customer orders are produced on time and to customer specifications
4. Supervising ground clearing operations including excavation, cutting, storage and dumping
5. Issuing fuel to machine operating and ensuring optimum use of fuel
6. Hiring and allocating duties to cutting and ground clearance tams
7. Ensuring high standards of safety for staff, machines and equipment
To be successful in this role, the successful candidate shall need extensive experience in quarrying operations in a very busy quarry.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. Diploma in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
2. Two years’ experience in Quarrying business
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Business and 4 years’ experience managing a quarry may be considered.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate including salary, housing, medical and pension scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2021 subject heading, as FOREMAN, BUILDING STONES QUARRY. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.