Our client is a world leader in technology and innovation for the Transportation Sector, providing edge cutting technology solution to create great customer experience. The Client is looking for young energetic self driven candidates with excellent ICT, communication and customer care skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Delivering 5-star, in-person support to the client’s driver-partners
- Walking driver-partners through the on-boarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on the Client platform
- Helping existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience (e.g. a delayed payment)
- Helping to brand the Client name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road
- Staying on top of new policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners
- Working with the Driver Operations team to make the client’s support processes even better
- Assisting with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends)
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelors degree in marketing or any business related course
- Have customer service and sales experience in the retail sector in a customer facing position
- Be comfortable learning and adapting to new technology
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Should be self-confident and with high level of personal organization skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Have good exposure to digital and online marketing including use of social media.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Should be a results oriented person.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Be willing and enthusiastic about selling our clients product to potential driver-partners
- Should be a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- Should be an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Should be able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot and solve problems
Our client is offering a gross salary of TShs. 1,050,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Green Light Expert by 29th October 2018
Candidates who do not hear from us by that date should consider their applications unsuccessful.