Our client, a leading company in online merchandise sale is seeking to fill the above position.
They seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
The HR business Partner will provide HR management, and be responsible for recruitment, training, compensation, performance, attendance, employee relations and other daily human resources management issues, familiar with local laws and policies.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
1. Responsible for making HR development plan and detailed schedule to support the region to reach the expected operational goals
2. Based on the requirements of project, analyze and summary HR market information regionally to make a high efficiency recruitment scheme and then recruit qualified people.
3. Prepare HR policy and workflows.
4. Help the regional manager to manage organizational structure; clarify responsibilities and duties of all divisions;
5. Responsible for participating in the determination of the project’s staffing, human resources planning, human cost control, human efficiency analysis, talent inventory, and training
6. Responsible for regional labor cost budget and compensation plan, and continuously improve the compensation system according to industry and project development;
7. Make and confirm the appraisal and incentive program based on regional task, promoting the effective implementation of the performance appraisal program and constantly improving the performance management system;
8. Responsible for analyzing and collecting regional training needs, developing internal and external training resources, developing training plans and organizing implementation;
9. Responsible for team building and employee relations management, in employee care, employee motivation and other aspects to provide professional guidance and advice, establish an open and smooth communication channels, to format a good atmosphere, positive organizational culture;
10. Responsible for other work assigned by the leader
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
industry, HRBP-related work experience is preferred;
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
management model, familiar with the six modules and the daily management process of
human resources, recruitment, performance, organizational development module
experience is preferred;
management, compensation system, employment mechanism, insurance benefits, etc.
planning and executive power;
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th June 2021 subject heading, as HR BUSINESS PARTNER, KENYA However applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO?
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo
Our Range of services includes;
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda;
Our Range of services includes;
|Hr outsourcing Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Outsourced labour management in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Staff outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Recruitment agencies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
Outsourced payroll management Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll outsourcing companies Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo