Our client is a leading global distributor of agricultural products including fertilizers, agrochemicals and veterinary medicine. The client is currently setting up operations in Uganda.
Specific duties will include;
a) Identifying new market opportunities
b) Field sales
c) Corporate sales
d) Key Account management
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. A Bachelors Degree in Marketing from a reputable University
2. Proficient in Ms. Office tools (Excel/Word/ PPT).
3. Have a valid driving license
4. Ready to travel widely in Uganda
5. Has at least 1 years sales experience one of which should be in selling agricultural products
The Sales Representative should posses the following skills and competences
1. Highly competent in Sales and Marketing techniques regarding entry into new markets
2. Business savvy
3. Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
4. Demonstrate clear understanding of modern marketing practices including online and digital marketing.
5. Demonstrate clear ability to learn first and adapt to client sector and industry demands.
6. Highly self confident
Our client is offering a competitive salary based on competence
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Sales Representative by 20th April 2017
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary telephone interview by 30th April 2017.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.