Our client Mosha Integrated Investment Company based at Taveta, Tanzania is operating a building stones quarry producing various sizes of building stones for Tanzania Market. The company uses various machinery including stone cutting, loading and excavating machinery. The company seeks to recruit an experienced maintenance technician with experience working in a building stones quarry repairing commonly used machines but most importantly repairing MACA brand of diesel stone cutting machines.
The maintenance technician will have the primary responsibility of reducing machine down time by
1. Carrying out scheduled preventive maintenance.
2. Carrying out minor and medium level repairs on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
3. Servicing the machines as per recommended service intervals
4. Maintaining inventory of parts, oils and lubricants
5. Training machine operators on safety
To be successful in this role, the successful candidate shall need extensive experience in quarrying operations.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. Diploma in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
2. Two years’ experience in Quarrying business
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate including salary, housing, medical and pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2021 subject heading, as MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, BUILDING STONES QUARRY. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or expected salary in the CV
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.