MARKETING ASSISTANT TANZANIA PERSONAL TRANSPORT SECTOR
A. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Our client is a Global Leader in Personal Transport Sector and is fast expanding presence in the Tanzanian market. To support this growth, the client needs a fresh graduate to be trained on the Job as a Marketing Assistant and working on part time basis 5 hours per day.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Assistant with support the African Region marketing team to implement Country specific marketing activities in Tanzania under the guidance of the Regional Marketing Head in East Africa. Broad range of activities will include but not limited to;
1. On line marketing
2. Brand promotion
3. Marketing Research
4. Customer communication
C. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The Marketing Assistant should have the following qualifications:
1. A Bachelors Degree in Marketing from a reputable University with global reputation for producing quality marketing graduates.
2. Has graduated from University not later the last two years
3. Be ready to work on part time basis
D. ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
The manager should posses the following skills and competences
1. Highly knowledgeable on the principles social, online and digital marketing
2. Business savvy
3. Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
4. Demonstrate clear understanding of modern marketing practices including online and digital marketing.
5. Demonstrate clear ability to learn first and adapt to client sector and industry demands.
6. Highly self confident
Our client is offering a gross salary of twenty five thousand dollars for this 5 hours a day part time role.
F. HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Application for Position of Marketing Assistant by 15th September 2016
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary telephone interview by 20th September 2016.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.