Our client is a leading Real Estate Company based in Kenya. The Client is looking for a passionate Marketing/ Business Development Assistant to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Assistant will ensure that all marketing operations and business development activities are successful in meeting the goals set by the management.
Specific duties will include;
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, pint, etc.) of the 3 business line
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth of a business line
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses of the business line
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in marketing or its equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing and business development
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and entrepreneurial principles
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer oriented approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Should be self-confident and with high level of personal organization skills.
- Should be a results oriented person.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
Our client is offering a gross monthly salary of kShs. 40,000
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Marketing/ Business Development Assistant by 23rd November 2018
Candidates who do not hear from us by that date should consider their applications unsuccessful.