Our client is a regional distributor of global electronics and electrical appliances for leading international brands. The client is planning to introduce new IAQ Products ( Ventilation Fan, Ceiling Fan, Electric Fan, Water Pump, Air Curtain) in Tanzanian Market.
Specific duties will include;
a) Developing and maintaining relationships with business partners and business associates
b) Developing sales & managing marketing activities in the Tanzania Market
c) Market visits, analysis of trends and creating related reports for Tanzania Market
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. A Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Engineering from a reputable University
2. Proficient in Ms. Office tools (Excel/Word/ PPT).
3. Proficient in Hindi and at least one other Indian Language
4. Have a valid driving license
5. Ready to travel widely in Tanzania
6. Has at least 4 years sales experience one of which should be in selling solar IAQ products.
The manager should posses the following skills and competences
1. Highly competent in Sales and Marketing techniques regarding entry into new markets
2. Good knowledge on the technology and working of IAQ products
3. Business savvy
4. Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
5. Demonstrate clear understanding of modern marketing practices including online and digital marketing.
6. Demonstrate clear ability to learn first and adapt to client sector and industry demands.
7. Highly self confident
Our client is offering a gross salary of 800 to 1,000 to dollars
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Indian Languages Speaking Marketing Representative by 8th July 2017
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary telephone interview by 10th July 2017.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.