Our client in the Power and Lighting industry is seeking to fill the position of MSR HVAC Technicians in Tanzania.
The ideal candidate has primary responsibility to perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and alteration of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Assist in Supervising site activities, projects in the assigned site, and also company projects within the area.
- Assist to Plan, supervising, scheduling projects/Events, and preparation of reports.
- Installation of battery banks and replacement of faulty ones.
- Installation and Servicing of stabilizers, UPSes, Rectifiers, MCCBs, ACBs, and Inverters.
- Powering of New telecommunication equipment, upgrade of power supply to existing equipment, configuring of alarms both in Krone box and in EMU, and slicing of fiber optics.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes, and adherence to safety regulations and as per the handbook.
- Respond to Faults and emergencies 24/7 whenever called upon by the Client.
- Perform PMs and EMs timely and on schedule as per the handbook.
- Termination and testing of site alarms at the krone box as well as maintenance.
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of Air conditioning systems
- Receive critical spares and hold the same for emergencies.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical defects and malfunctions.
- Respond to emergencies related to site maintenance when the need arises.
- Installation of rectifiers and batteries as well as maintenance.
- Installation and testing of Generators as well as maintenance.
- Termination of AC Power as well as maintenance of AC Equipment.
- Installation of Powerboards: ATS/APS, AC Board, LV boards. (Complete site powering) as well as maintenance.
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
- Minimum diploma in Air Conditioning
- 2 Years working experience preferably in a telecommunication Setup.
- Training in Healthy and Safety is an added advantage
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
- Good maintenance Planning/communication
- Timely completion of tasks
- Record keeping i.e., Preventative maintenance records, job cards, audit checklists etc.
- Good workmanship & quality of job to avoid reworks and safety related issues.
- Correct and prompt fault diagnosis
- Team player, action oriented, very flexible, self-driven with attention to details.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a salary range of 813,933 TZS to 1,220,900 TZS for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2022 subject heading, as MSR HVAC Technician. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.