Our client is a Global Leader in Children Clothing manufacturing a wide range of children clothing lines for a wide range of global clients and fashion houses.
The Client is now operating a textile manufacturing plant in Tanzania and needs the services of Quality Assurance Auditor.
To conduct quality assurance audits at factories prior to product shipment according to the Company’s established policies and standards. The over objective is to assure only quality products leave the product line. Specific duties will include;
The Auditor should have the following qualifications;
1. Bachelors degree in Textile Technology , Production Technology or equivalent
2. 7 years in Apparel Manufacturing, Product Technology, Quality Assurance, Product Inspection experience
3. Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology standards for children apparel and/or products
4. Ability to quickly identify production or product technology problem areas and quickly recommend solutions
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
6. Good command of both verbal and written English.
7. Possess a strong attention to detail and time management
8. Possess all Behavioral Qualities of the role as outlined above
9. Confidence in fulfilling a majority of the Key Performance Indicators for this position
Candidates with international experience will have an added advantage
The Auditor should posses the following skills and competences;
1. Highly organized and uses time efficiently
2. Logical and systematic with an analytical mindset
3. Autonomous in nature with the ability to self-manage
4. Prompt in resolving problems
5. Comfortable to ask for information or clarification
6. Ability to navigate new surroundings in a quick manner
7. Supportive of others and comfortable to work in a team-oriented environment
8. Ability to network with business partners of diverse cultural backgrounds on a global scale
9. Ethical and disciplined in nature with a genuine tendency to uphold personal and organizational integrity
The client is a competitive salary in the range one thousand six hundred and sixty six dollars ($ 1,666 ) per month.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Application for Quality Assurance Auditor, Textile Sector Tanzania by 15th September 2016. The CV must indicate current salary in dollars.
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary Skype based interview by November 2016.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.