Career Options Africa www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment and HR outsourcing Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda)
Our client is a reputable Private Company with operations across East Africa needs to grow the Sales Team at their Kampala Office. The applicant can either be a Kenyan or a Ugandan but resides in Uganda.
B. THE JOB
This position is particularly responsible for telesales in order to build on the efforts of the sales team by generating leads for all Company services and products. You will be given a sales leads target per month and will earn lead commission on the sales made.
You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to staff and assuming clerical and reception duties for the Uganda office. These duties include but are not limited to: general office administration and coordination, service planning and scheduling, filing, and customer service tasks.
• Source for business opportunities and generate sales leads. Ensure to meet the monthly sales leads targets
• Type correspondence, reports, minutes and other documents as instructed
• Tendering & bidding; peruse all local dailies for available tender opportunities, collate all relevant documentation and make tender applications within expected timelines, and make necessary follow ups.
• Participate in any sales and marketing initiative that the Company may undertake in future.
• Manage/answer phone/switchboard, route calls, and take messages in a manner that offers professional customer service. Address all customer queries and concerns satisfactorily.
• Oversee the branch customer database in close liaison with the Manager and Kenya office, and ensure regular update of the portfolio maintaining high integrity & accuracy.
• Capture all service visits/cards in the computer, make service bookings, undertake all necessary service programming and planning.
• Office documentation i.e. filing, photocopying and sorting out of all relevant documents as required by service teams, Manager.
• Compile necessary statistical reports as requested.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
• Oversee the general cleanliness of the office by effective supervision of office cleaner/tea lady to ensure it remains clean and free from clutter. Oversee the tea lady’s office duties ensuring she prepares staff tea timely, etc.
• Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with colleagues, peers, and consumers.
• Assist with various program operations as requested by the Manager
• Maintain a register of all received customer correspondence (letters / email, etc) and distribute for action and make daily follow-ups on outstanding cases.
• Generate a weekly report indicating number letters/requests/enquiries as well as action status.
• Adhere to the Company policies.
• Comply with the work ethics and in particular the Code of Conduct & health and safety requirements.
• Any other duties as instructed by the Manager.
• Minimum Degree in a Business field from a recognized institution
• Minimum 3 year’s office support and administration experience
• Telemarketing experience is an added advantage
• Valid Driving License.
• Preferred age between 25-35 years.
The salary is USD 299 plus commissions. Commissions are on every sale done and are paid monthly.
E. HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd April 2018 at 5.00pm
CVs will be shortlisted as they are received and the earlier the application the better. Applicants who do not here from us should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our other services
1. Staff and Executive Recruitment /Selection Services/Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
2. Payroll Services and Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
3. Human Resource (HR) and Employment Services and Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania