Our Client is an FMCG company dealing with manufacturing of confectioneries in Tanzania
The client is seeking to fill the above vacancy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing key data to ensure that our customer, product, inventory and vendor information is accurate, complete and current.
She/he will create reports to provide insight into sales, marketing and purchasing opportunities and trends.
Key duties will include;
- Analyzing Sales Volume Data daily to relay overall performance verses budget, lapse time and previous years per stock keeping Units.
- Analyzing Sales Volume data daily to relay territory performance Report across the Country per products category.
- GAP Analysis to identify Gaps in the Sales Volume, various Products, Regions, Market and coming up with Action Plans with the help of the Head of Sales and Territory Sales Managers.
- Analyzing Sell out Data from Retail supermarkets or Distributors to identify Gaps, new threats or opportunities in the market and also identify brand share.
- Analyzing Sales Data in regards to any Ad Hoc Report that may be requested by anyone in the business concerning any product or performance trend comparison verses prior years or new market dynamics.
- Account Management and Verification.
- Preparing Territorial Sales Target verses Achievement report for the Month.
- Preparing Route Optimization Report Daily.
- Maintenance and update of the departmental filling system.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions by understanding their needs and offer solution.
- Work with sales team when closing sales.
- Preparing of yearly sales comparison report.
- Preparing minutes of departmental meetings.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Updating monthly sales team off/leave schedule.
- Liaising with branches and other departments on day-to-day issues.
- Analysis and verification of all reports done by the team.
- Processing Tender applications from institutions as received.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Business Degree/diploma in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG category
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Good Microsoft office skills in particular excel and use of outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including a good telephone manner
- Ability to work as an individual as well as within a team
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is ready to negotiate the right package for the best person based on agreeable business targets.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th January 2021 subject heading, as SALES DATA ADMINISTRATOR However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda;
Our Range of services includes;
HR Outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo
HR Recruitment in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll Outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo