Our client, a global Transport company is seeking to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Executive in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent professional with experience dealing with and promoting online taxi-hailing applications.
The Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for the user acquisition, activation, retention, revenue generation and referring new customers to the online taxi-hailing application.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
2. Provide direction to the manager regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
3. Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
4. Plan and arrange all marketing campaigns before they are implemented
5. Maintain the department’s budget and ensure all marketing activities are cost-effective
6. Answer client queries about product specifications and uses
7. Find potential clients, negotiate and close the deal
8. Drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies
9. Maintain customer relationships, track sales data, and create daily/weekly reports
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
a) University degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or a related field
b) 1–3 year sales or business development work experience in mobile application marketing or mobile phone sales
c) Age must be between 22 and 35
d) Tech savvy: must have a smartphone; used online taxi-hailing apps before or familiar with mobile apps
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
a) Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
b) Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
c) Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
d) Proficiency in computer applications
e) Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
f) Reliability and trustworthiness, keen sense of accountability
g) Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
h) Good interpersonal skills
i) Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
j) Having a knack at problem solving
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The position shall be renumerated based on daily performance targets.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2021 subject heading, as Sales & Marketing Executive (Online Taxi Hailing Service). However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interviews as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.