Our client, a global Transport company is seeking to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Officer in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent professional to manage the sales team for an online taxi hailing application.
The successful Sales & Marketing Officer will achieve their sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. Key responsibilities are to monitor, train and support existing sales & marketing staff and expand sales operations through hiring, coaching and training new sales staff. The Sales & Marketing Officer will evaluate the sales team and their performance on a daily basis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Implement departmental strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
2. Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
3. Providing product knowledge education to sales team.
4. Vetting and adding new direct and indirect customers, enhancing business scope.
5. Implement efficient route to market, ensuring accurate & timely tracking & reporting of primary and secondary sales, ensuring down the line support.
6. Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped.
7. Ensuring achievement of sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
8. Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
9. Developing thesales team through coaching, mentoring, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
10. Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. University degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
2. 3 years sales or business development work experience in mobile application marketing or mobile phone sales
3. At least 1year team management experience; hiring, training, motivating, supervise, evaluate sales executives and their performance team members on daily basics
4. Strong command of salesforce administration, including reporting requirements, supervision techniques, KPIs, and performance monitoring.
5. Tech savvy: must have a smartphone and a laptop; used online taxi-hailing apps before or familiar with mobile apps
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
1. Excellence in coaching and passionate about mentoring.
2. Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
4. Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
5. Proficiency in computer applications
6. Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
7. Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
8. Having a knack at problem solving
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2021 subject heading, as SALES & MARKETING OFFICER (Online Taxi Hailing Service). However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.