Our client, a motor vehicle manufacturer is seeking to fill the position of Senior Human Resource Officer in their Rwanda branch.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent HR professional to join their team and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
The Senior Human Resource Officer will be required to support and implement HR initiatives & systems and develop talents through managing procedures and policy development while ensuring compliance with all HR regulations.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
1. Develop and maintain overall Human Resource strategy for the business in line with the business strategy
2. Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
3. Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
4. Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time and payroll reports are well maintained.
5. Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
6. Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
7. Performance management and employee evaluation.
8. Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
9. Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
10. Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
11. Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
12. Overseeing exit interviews.
13. Supporting the organization’s employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent relevant field.
2. At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Good understanding and knowledge of Rwanda Labour Laws.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
1. Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development
2. Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
3. Great people skills, excellent business acumen, a self-driven and have an outstanding work ethics
4. A very high level of professionalism, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential for the role.
5. Great communication and presentation skills.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a starting salary of USD 500 for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to Recruitment_rw@careeroptionsafricagroup.com by 22nd April 2022 subject heading, as SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.