Our client, a Technology company is seeking to fill the position of Supervisor in Kenya.
The client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent in debt collection in Kenya.
The supervisor will play the role of a collection manager in the company taking charge of several teams which are quantified collectors.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build a collection business system and establish related systems and procedures.
- Lead the team to complete the assessment goals set by the company, establish and improve the team incentive policy.
- Develop a work plan according to the company’s business requirements, and be able to carry out a reasonable division and arrangement of labor, and complete the work effectively according to the planned nodes.
- Responsible for the supervision of the entire call center operation process, through the data report, effective analysis of the work data, can find the problems and effectively solve them.
- Responsible for solving unexpected problems in daily operation management, and be able to quickly find effective solutions.
- 6. Responsible for the introduction and construction of team talents, team staffing according to business requirements, and on-site training and work guidance for employees.
- 7. Handle call center business work and be able to put forward constructive opinions and suggestions. Managing and overseeing the designing and production of marketing materials
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience in debt collection processes.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2021 subject heading, as SUPERVISOR. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.