VACANCY FOR A SYSTEMS ENGINEER- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – UGANDA
A. OUR CLIENT
Our Client is a Country Business Unit of a Leading IT business solutions providers in Africa in Uganda. The company has experienced rapid growth in the recent past to take a leading position in IT solutions Sector in Africa.
B. THE JOB
The job holder will, be responsible for leading the market growth initiatives in Uganda to ensure set objectives are achieved including customer number growth, customer satisfaction improvement and revenue growth. Specific responsibilities shall include;
- Achieve a Monthly Profitability of USD 6,000 from selling and implementing Services Projects. (This figure will be reviewed after 6 months )
- Probation period of 3 months.
- Certified, knowledgeable, can implement and support core Microsoft Technologies such as Active Directory, Productivity Suite such as Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, System Center, Cloud Platform, Office 365 and Azure .
- Certifications required or to be done on HPE Simplivity, Veeam, Synergy Pro, Kaspersky, Solarwinds, Bit Defender.
- Up skill on new technologies as per the requirements of the company and its clients.
- Certifications to be attained at periodic intervals as per the requirement of the business.
- Liaise with vendors to develop solutions for clients.
- Ability to manage, coach and train a Team of Technical Professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with the market trends to recommend changes to the Product & Service Portfolio.
- Prepare and share Technical Proposals with the Sales Team or the client as per agreed schedule.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships within different stakeholders in a client organization especially the Technical Team at the client side.
- Garner market intelligence on the competitive and technology landscape and make appropriate recommendations to the management on strategy.
- Solicit frequent customer feedback on the quality and service delivery of the company and recommend process improvements.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing, designing and presenting solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars as required by Company.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Introduce at least one new product/solution to 3 existing or new customers in a quarter.
- Creativity, Planning, Independence in working and respond to Service’ queries in a maximum of 24 hours.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
C. QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
University graduate with: Sound Technical Acumen, good presentation skills, emphasizing excellence, energy level, thinking creatively and out of the box about solutions, Ability to research extensively to propose appropriate solutions to business and IT challenges.
3 years or above of Services/Technical experience in the IT Space. Project Management Skills will have an added advantage.
3. Personality Traits
Strong personality & persuasion Skills, good communication skills, self-driven, ability to cope up with pressure and meet deadlines, strong interpersonal skills, Strong Analytical skills.
Our Client is offering a competitive Salary Package and performance based incentives to the right candidate.
E. HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Heading- Systems Engineer Business Development on Subject Line before 5th July 2018. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.