Our Client is an FMCG company dealing with manufacturing of confectioneries in Tanzania
The client is seeking to fill the above vacancy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building sales strategy, sales projection reports, and sales pipeline and monitoring sales performance with the goal of expanding the market share
Key duties will include;
- Developing and implementing the Area sales Strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
- Coordinating Sales, Marketing and distribution activities within the territory; e.g. ensure promotions are implemented effectively
- Preparing monthly performance reports, comparative reports, Trends analysis, Client Status Reports and new clients, Sales projections; Managing and measuring sales targets daily and taking corrective action.
- Developing and Implementing RTM capabilities and capacity roadmap across the sales team and distribution systems to fully exploit market potential`
- Analyzing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the sales and marketing department through coordination and cooperation within departments for achievement of the expected sales targets and safety of company property according to company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are meet and resolving complains in a timely manner. Attending to customer queries on company products.
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales reps.
- Supporting the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by:
- Identifying business growth opportunities – (master of execution and brings a different perspective to identify opportunities sales staff may have missed)
- Motivating & inspiring sales reps to achieve results.
- Hands-on coach in the trade building capability and helping identify opportunities
- Recommending & implementing Internal Controls e.g. staff attendance, budgets, prudent use of allocated resources etc.
- Developing Account Plans and supervising key accounts within your territory
- Business Development – expand new channels, products and markets, monitoring pipeline, modalities of increasing average sales, while observing strict deadlines
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Business Degree in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
- Minimum 4-7 Years’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG category
- Professional qualification in a related field would be an added advantage
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
We are looking for a highly dynamic, focused and innovative person, with a strong background in Sales and Marketing in an aggressive sales environment
Computer Literacy with knowledge in CRM systems
Computer literate with ability to use MS office suite and driving skills (holder of a valid driving license class BCE).
Sales management skills and master of execution-“ expert Salesman”
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is ready to negotiate the right package for the best person based on agreeable business targets.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to email@example.com by 29th January 2021 subject heading, as TERRITORY SALES MANAGER However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda;
Our Range of services includes;
HR Outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo
HR Recruitment in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll Outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo