Vacancy – Management TraineeMarch 4, 2022
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERApril 8, 2022
Career Options Africa, is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support within the East African Region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and now Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.
In order to enhance our operations in Dar Es Saalam, COA seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent Human Resource Officer with experience working in a busy business environment.
The HR Officer duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Main tasks and responsibilities;
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database. QUALIFICATIONS
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, and related field.
- 2 years hands on experience in the HR field.
- Experience in office administration and staff scheduling.
- Experience in payroll management.
- Good knowledge of computer packages MS office, excel, PowerPoint, HRIS or HRMS.
- Basic knowledge of labour laws.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A very high level of professionalism, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential for the role.
How To Apply
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to email@example.com by 20th March 2022 subject heading, as HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.