DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) JOINS THE EAST AFRICA COMMUNITYApril 8, 2022
Employer of Records (EOR) Service in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda Burundi, and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)April 8, 2022
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource (HR) Agency offering HR Outsourcing, Immigration and Business Support services in East Africa including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Our Services include immigration and relocation facilitation, human resource outsourcing and trade and marketing support.
Career Options Africa has applied the following strategies to attract top talent.
- We have established a clear employer brand where our clients, potential clients and our own employees have a solid idea of what they are buying into and we are instantly recognizable – not just for the services we provide, but for the perceived value of our brand.
- With our strong brand, a candidate may already be familiar with who we are and will choose to engage (or not) based on that. If they are not yet familiar, presenting a unified employer brand across all touchpoints – from our website to how a recruiter answers questions – will let the candidate know what you’re all about. Click the link to visit our website https://careeroptionsafricagroup.com/.
- By improving interview process. A smooth, efficient interview process is something that candidates appreciate and make hiring strategy stand out. To make the most out of each conversation with a potential recruit, cater interviews for specific positions. We take the time to dig into the responsibilities and ask questions that will tease out the top talent for a role.
- Avoiding canned interview questions that don’t reflect on company culture or employee experience. Just as with the job post, this is your chance to share your values and get a feel for what matters to the candidate. It is also beneficial to incorporate personality assessments or other methods that will gives insight into an individual’s soft skills.
- Use of social media leveraging social media is an absolute must. We use social media to build our brand, grow a following or engage with potential clients and potential candidates.
Using social media as a resource has given us a goldmine of information to craft our recruiting approach for passive candidates and helped circulate job posts for greater reach.
- job postings are often the first impression a candidate will have of a business. A vague description that leaves a job seeker with more questions than answers will not do anything to help you attract qualified candidates. A job posting should do more than just list the professional qualifications one is seeking.
- Another way to paint a picture to potential candidates is to list soft skills that will help them get a feel for company values and will give them a better idea of whether they are a good fit. These can include anything from adaptability and growth mindset to work ethic and a team player attitude. If a candidate can envision themselves fitting in with your company, it will make it that much more enticing to pursue an opportunity.
- Reach out to us for all HR Outsourcing, Immigration/relocation facilitation and Business Support services in East Africa including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and South Sudan.
You can reach us at our offices located near you in Nairobi Kenya, Kampala, Uganda, Dar es Salaam Tanzania, Kigali Rwanda Bujumbura Burundi and Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).